Terms and Conditions
I. Basic Provisions
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Business (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") are issued pursuant to §1751 et seq. of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code")
Company name: HAVLISON s.r.o.
Registered office: Černomořská 384/9, 101 00, Prague 10 - Vršovice
registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 378053
www: HAVLISON.cz (hereinafter referred to as "Seller")
2. These Terms and Conditions regulate the mutual rights and obligations of the Seller and a natural person who concludes a purchase contract outside his/her business activity as a consumer, or within his/her business activity (hereinafter referred to as: "Buyer") through the web interface located on the website available at www.HAVLISON.cz (hereinafter referred to as: "online store").
3. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Purchase Agreement. Any deviating provisions in the Purchase Agreement shall prevail over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
4. These Terms and Conditions and the Purchase Contract are concluded in the Czech language.
II. Information on goods and prices
1. Information about the goods, including the prices of individual goods and their main characteristics are listed in the catalogue of the online shop. The prices of the goods are inclusive of value added tax, all related charges and the cost of returning the goods if they cannot be returned by normal postal means. The prices of the goods remain valid for the period of time they are displayed in the online shop. This provision does not preclude the negotiation of a purchase contract on individually agreed terms.
2. All presentation of the goods in the catalogue of the online shop is for information purposes only and the seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract in respect of these goods.
3. Information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods is published in the online shop. The information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods listed in the online shop applies only in cases where the goods are delivered within the Czech Republic.
4. Any discounts on the purchase price of the goods cannot be combined with each other, unless the seller and the buyer agree otherwise.
III. Order and conclusion of the purchase contract
1. Costs incurred by the buyer when using remote means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) shall be borne by the buyer. These costs do not differ from the basic rate.
- via his customer account, if he has previously registered in the online shop,
- by filling in the order form without registration.
3. When placing an order, the buyer selects the goods, the number of items, the method of payment and delivery.
4. Before sending the order, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data he has entered in the order. The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on the button " Send order". The information provided in the order is considered correct by the Seller. The validity of the order is subject to the completion of all mandatory data in the order form and the Buyer's confirmation that he has read these terms and conditions.
5. Immediately upon receipt of the order, the Seller shall send the Buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address provided by the Buyer when placing the order. This confirmation is automatic and is not considered to be the conclusion of a contract. The confirmation is accompanied by the Seller's current terms and conditions. The purchase contract is concluded only after receipt of the order by the seller. Notification of acceptance of the order is delivered to the buyer's email address. / Immediately after receipt of the order, the Seller sends the Buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address provided by the Buyer when ordering. This confirmation shall be deemed to be the conclusion of the contract. The confirmation shall be accompanied by the Seller's current terms and conditions. The purchase contract is concluded by the confirmation of the order by the seller to the buyer's email address.
6. In the event that any of the requirements stated in the order cannot be fulfilled, the Seller shall send an amended offer to the Buyer's email address. The amended offer shall be deemed to be a new proposal of the purchase contract and the purchase contract shall be concluded in such case by the Buyer's confirmation of acceptance of this offer to the Seller at his email address specified in these Terms and Conditions.
7. All orders accepted by the Seller are binding. The Buyer may cancel an order until the Buyer has received notification of acceptance of the order by the Seller. The Buyer may cancel an order by calling the telephone number or email of the Seller set out in these Terms and Conditions.
8. In the event that there is an obvious technical error on the part of the Seller when indicating the price of the goods in the online store or during the ordering process, the Seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the Buyer for this obviously erroneous price even if the Buyer has been sent an automatic confirmation of receipt of the order according to these Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall inform the Buyer of the error without undue delay and shall send the Buyer an amended quotation to the Buyer's email address. The amended offer shall be deemed to be a new proposal for a purchase contract and the purchase contract shall be concluded in such case by confirmation of receipt by the Buyer to the Seller's email address.
IV. Customer account
1. Upon registration of the Buyer in the online shop, the Buyer may access his customer account. The Buyer can order goods from his customer account. The Buyer can also order goods without registration.
2. When registering for a customer account and when ordering goods, the Buyer is obliged to provide all the information correctly and truthfully. The Buyer is obliged to update the information provided in the user account whenever it changes. The information provided by the Buyer in the customer account and when ordering goods shall be deemed correct by the Seller.
3. Access to the customer account is secured by a username and password. The Buyer is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the information necessary to access his customer account. The Seller is not responsible for any misuse of the customer account by third parties.
4. The Buyer is not entitled to allow third parties to use the customer account.
5. The Seller may cancel the user account, especially if the Buyer no longer uses his/her user account or if the Buyer violates his/her obligations under the Purchase Agreement and these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that the User Account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to necessary maintenance of the Seller's hardware and software equipment, or necessary maintenance of hardware and software equipment of third parties.
V. Payment terms and delivery of goods
1. The Buyer may pay the price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods under the Purchase Agreement in the following ways:
by wire transfer to the Seller's bank account No. 6531508329/0800, maintained with Česká spořitelna
in cash upon personal collection
by cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero
2. Together with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with packaging and delivery of the goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise below, the purchase price shall also include the costs associated with the delivery of the goods.
3. In the case of payment in cash, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods.
4. In the case of non-cash payment, the Buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled at the moment of crediting the relevant amount to the Seller's bank account.
5. The Seller does not require any advance payment or any other similar payment from the Buyer. Payment of the purchase price before shipment of the goods is not a deposit.
6. The Seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the Buyer in accordance with the Sales Records Act.
7. The goods are delivered to the buyer:
- to the address specified by the buyer in the order
- via a dispatch centre to the address of the dispatch centre designated by the buyer,
- by personal collection at the seller's premises
8. The choice of delivery method is made during the ordering process.
9. The cost of delivery of the goods depending on the method of shipment and collection of the goods is specified in the Buyer's order and in the Seller's order confirmation. In the event that the method of delivery is agreed upon at the Buyer's specific request, the Buyer shall bear the risk and any additional costs associated with this method of delivery.
10. If the Seller is obliged under the Purchase Contract to deliver the goods to the place specified by the Buyer in the order, the Buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods upon delivery. In the event that for reasons on the part of the Buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a different manner than specified in the order, the Buyer shall pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods or the costs associated with a different method of delivery.
11. On receipt of the goods from the carrier, the Buyer shall check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in the event of any defects, notify the carrier immediately. In the event of a breach of packaging indicating unauthorised intrusion into the shipment, the Buyer may not accept the shipment from the carrier.
12. The Seller shall issue a tax document - invoice to the Buyer. The tax document is sent to the buyer's email address.
13. The Buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price for the goods, including delivery costs, but not before taking delivery of the goods. Liability for accidental destruction, damage or loss of the goods passes to the buyer at the moment of receipt of the goods or at the moment when the buyer was obliged to accept the goods but failed to do so in breach of the purchase agreement.
1. The Parties may deliver all written correspondence to each other by electronic mail.
2. The Buyer shall deliver correspondence to the Seller at the email address specified in these Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall deliver correspondence to the Buyer at the email address provided in the Buyer's customer account or order.
VII. Final provisions
1. All agreements between the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. If the relationship established by the Purchase Agreement contains an international element, the parties agree that the relationship shall be governed by the law of the Czech Republic. This is without prejudice to the rights of the consumer under generally binding legislation.
2. The Seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the Buyer within the meaning of Section 1826(1)(e) of the Civil Code.
3. All rights to the Seller's website, in particular the copyrights to the content, including page layout, photos, films, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, belong to the Seller. It is prohibited to copy, modify or otherwise use the website or any part thereof without the consent of the Seller.
4. The Seller shall not be liable for errors resulting from third party interference with the online shop or from its use contrary to its intended purpose. The Buyer shall not use any procedures in the use of the online shop that could have a negative impact on its operation and shall not perform any activity that could enable him or third parties to interfere with or make unauthorised use of the software or other components forming the online shop and use the online shop or its parts or software in a manner that would be contrary to its purpose or intent.
5. The Buyer hereby assumes the risk of change of circumstances within the meaning of Section 1765 (2) of the Civil Code.
6. The Purchase Contract including the Terms and Conditions is archived by the Seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
7. The Seller may change or supplement the wording of the Terms and Conditions. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall take effect on 1.1.2023 Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)